Thursday 11 October 2018

Deutschland-ING: 18th August 2018 Visual diary to Frankfurt again

18th August 2018
This is the house I am living right now, it is quite aged house and in this house, we have about 6 people living together.

This cute little girl accidentally ran into my photo and I actually was not that mad about it, that was probably the cutest photo-bomb I've ever had, and I am into it. She just make this photo even more vividly. 

some artist on the street busking with his artwork, what a beautiful day it was !


This was the bookshop I got so excited about in Frankfurt, it has got 4 levels and have absolutely everything. Although they are mostly in German, they do have a good small section of English books. and yes i was excited about that.

There was an open piano, where people were invited to play, and there's another open piano like this in Wiesbaden train station. It really adds to Frankfurt city :). I am also loving that.



This is apparently the old opera house (according to my iphone location :))

The girl behind me completely got the colour memo :[) hahha, also that was not my water bottle, i was being a nice friend and holding for my friend.

X.Bessie
All these other entries for Deutschland-ING series

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...