Wednesday 20 July 2016

Short hairstyles you could have after your pixie grows longer

I know what a pain in the arse to choose a hairstyle for your long pixie. 
I hate that awkward period of pixie - yes-i-had-pixie-but-now-i-am-waiting-for-it-to-grow-longer. 
I am exactly in that awkward phrase right now, that my pixie is long but not long enough to have a different hairstyle and styleless, short but then not short enough to have a style. But don't you worry i won't let my pixie just be like that, here are some of possible hair trims you could possible consider to trim your pixie into and let it grow longer then. 

Before i start, one last photo of this perfect pixie cut. <3 


So if you hair is still in a shape of pixie, you maybe want to have it trimmed to give a little bit of pixie style into it. 

Once it grows longer you can start making to look a bob OR 

trim it like this OR 

Leave it grow and add some styles to it. REALLY have fun with them tho, ;) K. i should off to see if i can get a hair trim today <3 

XOXO
Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...