Sunday 2 December 2018

I am healing with my butterfly


Photo by Fleur on Unsplash
Few days after you left me,
I have realised something,
I lost me
and I need to do something.

A butterfly came,
left few imaginations
and her grace lingered.

Expectations were for the weak.
I was ready to fight my battle
like the day that came unexpectedly.
At least, this time I am.

When the needle touched my skin,
and started to create the butterfly
that gave me imaginations again
I knew beauty is pain.

So is love,
So was my love,
So was the moment when truth left unsaid,
respect left undone.

The first few needles were sharp pain
like the time when you selfishly said goodbye
but then it got better.
I was numb to the needle,
I was numb to the pain.

Now I look into the mirror,
I see a butterfly that I wanted
and a person who I wanted.

From now on,
I am healing with my butterfly. 

1 comment:

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...