Friday 28 December 2018

She is within

 23/12/2018 - Finland

Photo by Nick Reynolds on Unsplash

In a world filled with more than us,
Plants, trees and stars.
All I see was you and me.
All along, all I can have was me.

Stars filled up the night sky
Which I used to look at,
Wish I had you by my side.
All along, all I really had was me.

I used to walk in the darkness,
And look behind me,
Wish I had walked with you.
All along, all I really had was me.

She was stronger than I think,
Smarter than anyone would believe,
Worthier than what he deserves,
Beautiful than what she sees.

All I really needed was just me,
The girl who never left,
Despite what the future holds.
She fostered a home in me
And planned to reside within.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...