Thursday 11 October 2018

Deutschland-ING: 🍇Oestrich-Winkel🍇

I am warmly introduce you to this tiny-ass but cute little vine-yard town : Oestrich Winkel. People say you would get stress from this town,  I say they are right. I love this little town but if you lived here for too long you do get stress for not having 'city' in you. Anyways, these are few photos I took throughout my stay in Oestrich-Winkel since August and there are photos during the day, during the night, during the sunset and during the beautiful crimson sky. What I am so into right now, it's the Autumn colour, leaves are fading from green- brown - yellow and bright crimson colour. And sometimes during the morning, these trees are covered with thick fog, but still, the vibrancy of autumn showing right through it. 






















X.Bessie 
All these other entries for Deutschland-ING series    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...