Wednesday 9 January 2019

Ripe


Photo by Anna Kaminova on Unsplash


I have been home, back from wanders.
But my mind, never stopped traveling.
Lost in her own best ways,
sometimes confused, sometimes grateful.

A situation like this:
Two most familiar persons
pretend to be strangers.
unfortunately,
none of them know
about the rituals.

Is it to speak about
the good times?
Or pardon each other
for the intrusion of peace?
Things are never
as bad as they seem,
just two shattered glass.

When apples are ripened
enough to fall from the tree
it will never go back
to where it belonged.

When the heart is ripened
enough to fall,
it will never
never return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...