Thursday 23 June 2016

21

Aye, Forever 21 ( I seriously wish).

So I have been living my 21 year-old life for 2 months and 23 days. 
Great. Yet not so great. 

I had absolute a blast at my birthday party people who rocked up to my party are super cool and nice. I had so many presents from everyone, so much laughter, so much fun, almost too much happiness in one night. I am sincerely thankful for people who appeared on that night, friends from uni, highschool, band singer, bar-tender, creepy old mates at the bar and the fuckboy who wanted a quick fuck but got declined by me right in his face ;). It was such an experience tho. It was a fun night, it was fun being a 21 YO.

I guess as a tradition to my blog, I am going to do a throwback on my long hair days since that was who i was when i was 20. 

And I thought It would be totally funny to see what i was actually up to with myself when I was 20 (last year 2015). So i pulled up my birthday post from my blog and compared some of the points I'd made being a 20 YO.

In my 20th birthday post I was saying how I didn't have my driver's licence and still hanging with first years. Umm, well as a 21 YO, i can tell you that everything has changed in a very little way. I got my driver's licence for almost a year now, and I soon going to get my green P. And in regards to hanging out first year kids point, well I am still technically a first year because I changed my degree from Health to Creative Industries this year, I am still hanging out with some first year kids, but really I don't care about it as much anymore

Oh just to get you started, I am going to post some of my 21st birthday photos ;)


Rolling my eyes cos the perfume smells so goddamn good. 



Now when i think about this dare i did, i cringe but yeh YOLO 







everyone just rocked up in black without me telling them to.. i just said wear a hint of purple but people end up rocking black HAHAH





Oh and bae made a sick as cake for my birthday ;) 
isn't this a piece of art/cake 

;) 

Oh right, i will start my throwback now

when i had the bang which would show off my on-fleek eyebrows 

this was when i was so bored with studying so i started playing with my makeup. 

this was our date at the shitty korean chicken place with beautiful Nik ;) <3 

 there are few things I've changed since my 21st. p.s. my birthday is in April not June, this post was supposed to be in April but i totally forget about it and since i have much time in hands i will pick it up from there ;) 

1. I am now on a strict no meat diet which means i only eat vegetables , egg, milk, diary and seafoods. Just not beef, chicken, pork, lamb or anything poultry meats. well this decision should have been made ages ago but i just postponed for a long and i think now it's the best time to do. 

2. Completed a Cert III in Retail. and yes I am ready to apply for some jobs this holiday. 

3. Finished a semester of BCI study. 

4. Quit the shitty job and now jobless again. 

5. Attended a traditional Philippino 18th birthday debut. 

6. I went stargazing with Debby and ticked that off my bucketlist !! 

And i can't think of anything more right now so i shall go to bed now (it's 2am in the morning)

 XOXO 
Bye. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I am healing with my butterfly

Photo by Fleur on Unsplash Few days after you left me, I have realised something, I lost me and I need to do something. A but...